Please click on the above link to get the pamphlet on “what to do with your prophetic word”. This is an A4 double sided handout that is great to give to people after they have been given a prophecy. It outlines the steps to help them apply the prophecy to their life. Feel free to print it out and give it to people you have prophesied over. If you have any trouble downloading it, please contact me at [email protected] and I can email you a copy.
Prophetic Activations / Exercises to incorporate into your week:
The purpose of these exercises is to help us hear God’s voice in a clearer manner. They sharpen our senses to hear and recognise God’s voice and His way of communicating with us. This enables us to grow in our relationship with God and also to impart to others what God tells us for them. Feel free to use as many of these activations each week as you can. The more you practice, the sharper you become at hearing God’s voice. Enjoy! Remember that whenever you give another person a prophetic word or picture etc, please make sure that it is encouraging, edifying (strengthening) and comforting (1 Corinthians 14:3) and that it comes from a place of love.
1. Children / Families Activation: Brainstorm someone you know who is sad or perhaps struggling or having a rough time or someone you don’t see much but am missing. See if you can all draw a picture for this person that will speak prophetically to the person and give them hope.
2. Group Activation: Get everyone who has had a birthday in the last 2 months to stand up. Blind fold them. Then ask every other group member to choose one of these people to stand in front of. Have each person standing in front of the blindfolded person to prophecy over them one at a time. After everyone has finished, release the blindfolds and ask each birthday person to comment on which prophetic word resonated the most with them and why.
3. Beginner Activation: Think of someone having a birthday in the near future. Write a prophetic word for them on the birthday card.
4. Intermediate Activation: Find a couple who are getting engaged or getting married. Write a prophetic word for them as a couple. Give this to them in an appropriate manner.
5. Advanced Activation: Find someone who is pregnant or just had a baby. Write a prophetic word for the baby. Give this to the parents. Also try and find a gift to give to them that matches the prophetic word ie a prophetic gift.